1. Is the book of Hebrews in the Old or New Testament or neither?
2. From Ecclesiastes 4:9, two are better than …; because they have a good reward for their labor? None, One, Few, Many
3. On the seventh day of the creation week, what did God do? Created man, Divided the oceans, Named the animals, Rested
4. From Genesis 33, where did Jacob build a house and make booths for his cattle? Beersheba, Succoth, Jerusalem, Kidron
5. On which “Mount” did Moses receive the Ten Commandments? Sinai, Zion, Carmel, Pisgah
6. Whose two sons were Hophni and Phinehas? Ichabod, Eli, Jehoiada, Mattan
ANSWERS: 1) New; 2) One; 3) Rested; 4) Succoth; 5) Sinai; 6) Eli
Sharpen your understanding of scripture with Wilson’s Casey’s book “Test Your Bible Knowledge,” available in bookstores and online.
(c) 2019 King Features Syndicate, Inc.