1. Is the book of Hosea in the Old or New Testament or neither?
2. How many Old Testament (KJV) books are named for a woman? There are none in the New Testament. 0, 1, 2, 3
3. From Judges 16, what had Samson been to God from his mother’s womb? Nazarite, Philistine, Reubenite, Protestant
4. In Exodus 4, who had a staff or rod that turned into a snake? Noah, Aaron, Adam, Moses
5. What biblical name means “peace”? Salome, Jacob, Abraham, Adam
6. Of these, who died on Mount Hor? Paul, Noah, Aaron, Solomon
ANSWERS: 1) Old; 2) 2 (Ruth and Esther); 3) Nazarite; 4) Moses; 5) Salome; 6) Aaron
Sharpen your understanding of scripture with Wilson’s Casey’s book “Test Your Bible Knowledge,” available in bookstores and online.
(c) 2019 King Features Syndicate, Inc.