1. Is the book of Galatians in the Old or New Testament or neither?
2. From Joshua 6, on the seventh day, how many times did the men of war march around Jericho? 1, 3, 5, 7
3. In His first recorded miracle, what did Jesus turn into wine? Goat’s milk, Grape juice, Fig cider, Water
4. From 1 Chronicles, what king was buried with his sons under an oak tree? Neco, Jehoash, Saul, Rezin
5. What “vow” that appears in Numbers 6:1-21 has five features? Roman, Nazarite, Corban, Anathema
6. In the story of creation, what did God call the darkness? Blackness, Night, Fourscore, Trinity
ANSWERS: 1) New; 2) 7; 3) Water; 4) Saul; 5) Nazarite; 6) Night
(c) 2019 King Features Syndicate, Inc.