1. Is the book of Luke in the Old or New Testament or neither?
2. What just and devout man held the baby Jesus when Mary and Joseph presented Him at the temple? Cyrenius, Ham, Simeon, Zara
3. Which of these books comes before the other three in the Old Testament (KJV)? Nahum, Ecclesiastes, Lamentations, Daniel
4. What sign sealed God’s promise not to destroy the earth ever again by a flood? Solar eclipse, Rainbow, Full moon, Ocean wave
5. From Proverbs 29 what does the fear of man bring? A snare, Redemption, Love of life, Death
6. Whose daughter found the infant Moses in the river? David, Pharaoh, Solomon, Timothy
ANSWERS: 1) New; 2) Simeon; 3) Ecclesiastes; 4) Rainbow; 5) A snare; 6) Pharaoh
Sharpen your understanding of scripture with Wilson’s Casey’s book “Test Your Bible Knowledge,” available in stores and online.
(c) 2019 King Features Syndicate, Inc.