1. Is the book of Philemon in the Old or New Testament or neither?
2. In Matthew 8, what prophet’s words did Jesus claim to be fulfilling as He was healing people? Iddo, Esaias, Gad, Medad
3. Who wrote, “Neither shall any priest drink wine, when they enter into the inner court”? Ezekiel, Isaiah, Daniel, Hosea
4. In scripture, what did God rain down upon Sodom and Gomorrah in addition to fire? Hail, Lightning, Brimstone, Mud
5. Whose grave was marked by a pillar erected by her husband Jacob? Abigail, Lillith, Puah, Rachel
6. From Judges 16, who slept through a haircut? Manoah, Samson, Adam, Uriah
ANSWERS: 1) New; 2) Esaias; 3) Ezekiel; 4) Brimstone (Gen 19:24); 5) Rachel; 6) Samson
(c) 2019 King Features Synd.