1. Is the book of 2 Timothy in the Old or New Testament or neither?
2. From Luke 6, what did Jesus tell His disciples to do to those who cursed them? Smile, Walk away, Laugh, Bless them
3. What instrument did David play for Saul that caused the evil spirit to depart? Drum, Harp, Tambourine, Flute
4. From John 3, who lifted up the serpent in the wilderness? Paul, Peter, John the Baptist, Moses
5. What horrible things did Ezekiel see filling a valley? Serpents, Locusts, Dry bones, Demons
6. Who was the father of James and John? Zebedee, Nahum, Haggai, Hizkiah?
ANSWERS: 1) New; 2) Bless them; 3) Harp; 4) Moses; 5) Dry bones; 6) Zebedee
Sharpen your understanding of scripture with Wilson’s Casey’s latest book, “Test Your Bible Knowledge,” available in stores and online.
(c) 2019 King Features Syndicate, Inc.