1. Is the book of Jude in the Old or New Testament or neither?
2. Who did God choose to replace Moses to lead the Israelites? Aaron, Jacob, Joshua, Caleb
3. Which disciple betrayed Jesus for 30 pieces of silver? Peter, Judas, John, Matthew
4. From Matthew 12:24, who is the ruler of the demons? Lucifer, Satan, Devil, Beelzebub
5. Who was Simon Peter’s brother? John, James, Andrew, Matthew
6. Which Psalm is the shortest? 23, 117, 120, 150
ANSWERS: 1) New; 2) Joshua; 3) Judas (Iscariot); 4) Beelzebub; 5) Andrew; 6) 117
Comments? More Trivia? Visit www.TriviaGuy. com
(c) 2019 King Features Syndicate, Inc.