1. Is the book of Esther in the Old or New Testament or neither?
2. Which of Jesus’ disciples walked on the water with Him? Andrew, Peter, James, John
3. From the Bible, who interpreted the handwriting on the wall? David, Joseph, Daniel, Belshazzar
4. Who was the other man on trial with Jesus that the crowd freed? Barnabus, Pontius, Barabbas, Caesar
5. How many days did Jesus pray in the desert? 3, 10, 20, 40
6. Where did the Lord tell Jonah to go? Jericho, Ninevah, Jerusalem, Israel
ANSWERS: 1) Old; 2) Peter; 3) Daniel; 4) Barabbas; 5) 40; 6) Ninevah
“Test Your Bible Knowledge,” featuring 1,206 multiple choice questions by columnist Wilson Casey, is available in bookstores and online.
(c) 2019 King Features Syndicate, Inc.