1. Is the book of Ephesians in the Old or New Testament or neither?
2. What tree did Jesus tell a parable about? Apple, Fig, Olive, Sycamore
3. Who was John the Baptist’s father? Zechariah, Zacharias, Zephaniah, Zaccheus
4. What did the oak tree symbolize in the Bible? Growth, Strength, Weakness, Fruitfulness
5. Which of these is not a book of the New Testament? Revelation, Judges, Colossians, Jude
6. From the Bible, who was Isaiah’s father? Amos, Amoz, Laban, Heron
ANSWERS: 1) New; 2) Fig; 3) Zacharias; 4) Strength; 5) Judges; 6) Amoz
Visit Wilson Casey’s new Trivia Fan Site at www.patreon.com/triviaguy.
(c) 2019 King Features Syndicate, Inc.