1. Is the book of Ephesians in the Old or New Testament or neither?
2. Which of these was stoned to death for preaching that Jesus was the Savior? Stephen, Joel, Asa, Malachi
3. What village was known as “The City of David”? Nimrod, Antioch, Bethlehem, Babylon
4. How many men did Nebuchadnezzar see walking in the fiery furnace? 2, 4, 20, 40
5. From the Bible, who could be called “Mr. Patience”? Naaman, Jairus, Philippi, Job
6. Who owned a coat that had many colors? Hosea, Joseph, Edom, Abraham
ANSWERS: 1) New; 2) Stephen; 3) Bethlehem; 4) 4, 5) Job; 6) Joseph
Comments? More Trivia? Visit www.TriviaGuy. com
(c) 2019 King Features Syndicate, Inc.