1. Is the book of Romans in the Old or New Testament or neither?
2. What Moabit woman became ancestress of King David through her marriage to Boaz? Sarah, Jezebel, Ruth, Leah
3. From biblical times, what was a rough, coarse cloth worn as a mourning symbol? Sackcloth, Shadrach, Shiloh, Sling
4. Who was the father of the apostles James and John? Zechariah, Zephaniah, Zebedee, Zebulun
5. What was the site for Moses’ burial place? Paphos, Beth-peor, Petra, Beth-shan
6. From 2 Samuel 12, who said, “Thou art the man”? Boaz, Samson, Isaac, Nathan
ANSWERS: 1) New; 2) Ruth; 3) Sackcloth; 4) Zebedee; 5) Beth-peor; 6) Nathan
(c) 2019 King Features Syndicate, Inc.