1. Is the Book of Cornelius in the Old or New Testament or neither?
2. From Revelation 2, what city was said by John to have “Satan’s seat”? Pergamos, Miletus, Patara, Sodom
3. In Matthew 7, what did Jesus warn against throwing to pigs? Bones, Stones, Figs, Pearls
4. From Acts 13, where were Paul and Barnabas deserted by Mark? Jericho, Perga, Athens, Damascus
5. What were Gihon, Pison, Tigris and Euphrates as connected with the Garden of Eden? Cities, Kings, Rivers, Caves
6. From 1 Kings, who is given credit for writing 1,005 songs? Jacob, Solomon, Philip, David
ANSWERS: 1) Neither; 2) Pergamos; 3) Pearls; 4) Perga; 5) Rivers; 6) Solomon
(c) 2019 King Features Syndicate, Inc.