1. Is the book of Nahum in the Old or New Testament or neither?
2. In Acts 7, who recounts the story of Abraham along with the captivity and freedom of the children of Israel? Paul, Peter, Stephen, Andrew
3. From II Corinthians 3:17, “Where the spirit of the Lord is, there is …”? Hope, Liberty, Love, Peace
4. Who went to sleep and fell out the window while Paul preached? Esua, Enid, Eutychus, Eucyrus
5. In what Macedonian city were Paul and Silas imprisoned? Philipi, Neapolis, Jericho, Jerusalem
6. From Acts 13:6, Barjesus was a …? Cousin of Jesus, Early priest, Sorcerer, Friend of Mark
ANSWERS: 1) Old; 2) Stephen; 3) Liberty; 4) Eutychus; 5) Philipi; 6) Sorcerer
(c) 2020 King Features Syndicate, Inc.