1. Is the book of Judges in the Old or New Testament or neither?
2. Which member of David’s army murdered two generals and was slain at a tabernacle altar as punishment? Heliz, Elika, Joab, Zalmon
3. From Acts 28, who got a snake bite on the hand as he laid sticks on a fire? Noah, Moses, David, Paul
4. What prophet did mouth-to-mouth on a dead boy, restoring him to life? Jonathan, Silas, Elisha, Nahash
5. From Genesis 21, who put her child under a bush to die? Hagar, Miriam, Ezra, Sarah
6. What grandmother got commended by Paul for her great faith? Rachel, Lois, Dorcas, Delilah
ANSWERS: 1) Old; 2) Joab; 3) Paul; 4) Elisha; 5) Hagar; 6) Lois
“Test Your Bible Knowledge,” containing 1,206 multiple-choice questions by columnist Wilson Casey, is available in bookstores and online.
(c) 2020 King Features Syndicate, Inc.