1. Is the book of Lamentations in the Old or New Testament or neither?
2. Which book could be summarized, “By human standards you’re looking OK, but by God’s, you’re failing”? Joel, Amos, Obadiah, Jonah
3. From Genesis 41, who had the vision of seven fat cows coming out of a river? Adam, Moses, Pharaoh, Abraham
4. Who was suspended by a lock of hair between heaven and earth in a vision? Samson, Esau, Elijah, Ezekiel
5. What church did John describe as one with an “open door”? Sardis, Philadelphia, Antioch, Smyrna
6. From Acts 10, where did Cornelius encounter an angel? Temple, Well, House, Field
ANSWERS: 1) Old; 2) Amos; 3) Pharaoh; 4) Ezekiel; 5) Philadelphia; 6) House
(c) 2020 King Features Syndicate, Inc.