1. Is the book of 1 Thessalonians in the Old or New Testament or neither?
2. From 2 Samuel, what king confessed his adulterous affair after being confronted by the prophet Nathan? Silas, Josiah, Jael, David
3. In Acts 19, where were books worth 50,000 silver coins burned at a public bonfire? Gezer, Samaria, Ephesus, Jericho
4. From Numbers 11, what personal assistant of Moses became jealous of Eldad and Medad? Isaac, Joshua, Job, Cain
5. What famous prophet was the Son of Amoz? Paul, Isaiah, Peter, John the Baptist
6. Who was the wife of Hosea? Gomer, Ruth, Sarah, Miriam
ANSWERS: 1) New; 2) David; 3) Ephesus; 4) Joshua; 5) Isaiah; 6) Gomer
Sharpen your understanding of scripture with Wilson’s Casey’s latest book, “Test Your Bible Knowledge,” available in bookstores and online.
(c) 2020 King Features Syndicate, Inc.