1. Is the book of Zechariah in the Old or New Testament or neither?
2. Which prophet said God is like a green tree giving shelter to those who trust Him? Joel, Hosea, Joshua, Solomon
3. What man had seven sons who always celebrated their birthdays with a feast? Solomon, Job, Hanun, Jonah
4. From Exodus 2, who became a fugitive after killing an Egyptian? Moses, Cain, Joseph, Jeremiah
5. In Acts 9, what woman had Tabitha as a pet name? Priscilla, Naomi, Dorcas, Delilah
6. Which church was neither hot nor cold? Antioch, Laodicea, Trinity, Philadelphia
ANSWERS: 1) Old; 2) Hosea; 3) Job; 4) Moses; 5) Dorcas; 6) Laodicea
(c) 2020 King Features Syndicate, Inc.