1. Is the book of Numbers in the Old or New Testament or neither?
2. In Luke 11, what group of people did Jesus say took away the key of knowledge? Prophets, Carpenters, Lawyers, Scribes
3. Whose son, Mahershalalhashbaz, is the longest human name in the Bible? Judas, Enoch, Isaiah, Abednego
4. The Ark of the Covenant was carried around and around what city? Ramah, Moroni, Jericho, Nicopolis
5. From John 13, who said to Jesus, “Thou shalt never wash my feet”? Paul, Peter, Andrew, Thomas
6. Who was Jonah’s father? Eli, Joppa, Tirzah, Amittai
ANSWERS: 1) Old; 2) Lawyers; 3) Isaiah; 4) Jericho; 5) Peter; 6) Amittai
(c) 2020 King Features Synd.