1. Is the book of 1 Samuel in the Old or New Testament or neither?
2. Whose hairs were grown like eagles’ feathers, and his nails like birds’ claws? Daniel, Matthew, Luke, Nebuchadnezzar
3. “All things are possible to him that believeth” is from what book’s 9:23? Psalms, Malachi, Mark, Ephesians
4. Jesus most-often referred to Himself as? Son of Man, Lamb of God, Bread of Life, Son of God
5. From Judges 14, who called his wife a heifer? Saul, Elijah, Samson, Peter
6. What was the Hebrew name of Paul? Simon Peter, Andrew, Haggai, Saul
ANSWERS: 1) Old; 2) Nebuchadnezzar; 3) Mark; 4) Son of Man (about 81 times); 5) Samson; 6) Saul.
Comments? More Trivia? Gift ideas? Visit www.TriviaGuy. com
(c) 2020 King Features Syndicate, Inc.