1. Is the book of 2 Samuel in the Old or New Testament or neither?
2. What’s the only Jesus miracle reported in all four gospels of the New Testament? Water to wine, Feeding of 5,000, Raising Lazarus, Red Sea parting
3. To which attendees of an event did Jesus refer to as “the salt of the earth”? Daniel’s visions, Sermon on the Mount, Rebuilding temple, Holy congregation
4. From 1 Timothy 5, what was the minimum widow age to be put on a church’s support list? 40, 50, 60, 70
5. In Judges 9, who had 70 of his brothers killed on one stone? Belshazzar, Naboth, Hanun, Abimelech
6. From Daniel 4, who dreamed of a tree that reached into Heaven? Obadiah, Joshua, Nebuchadnezzar, Matthew
ANSWERS: 1) Old; 2) Feeding of 5,000; 3) Sermon on the Mount ; 4) 60; 5) Abimelech; 6) Nebuchadnezzar.
Comments? More Trivia? Gift ideas? Visit www.TriviaGuy.com
(c) 2020 King Features Syndicate, Inc.