1. Is the book of 3 Kings in the Old or New Testament or neither?
2. “Satan” is found 15 times in the Old Testament, with 11 in which book? 1 Chronicles, Job, Psalms, Zechariah
3. In the sight of the elders of Israel, where did Moses bring water out of a rock? Horeb, Carmel, Pisgah, Gilboa
4. What did Sarah say she had not done, therefore lying to God? Walking, Eating, Laughing, Lusting
5. From the gospel of John 1:1, what was “in the beginning”? The Earth, The Heavens, The Word, The Spirit
6. Of these, which isn’t a biblical nationality? Amorites, Girgashites, Hivites, Woolites
ANSWERS: 1) Neither; 2) Job; 3) Horeb; 4) Laughing; 5) The Word; 6) Woolites
(c) 2013 King Features Synd.