1. Is the book of Ezekiel in the Old or New Testament or neither?
2. Who had 900 iron chariots and made 20 years of life unbearable for the Israelites? Tobiah, Pilate, Sisera, Absalom
3. How did God evaluate His work after six days, as all He made was …? Heavenly divine, Righteous sake, Thine image, Very good
4. Who was the father of Apostles James and John? Zacchaeus, Zebedee, Zebulun, Zechariah
5. 27,000 men were killed when what city’s walls fell on them? Sechem, Sodom, Aphek, Jericho
6. Who burned his son alive as a sacrifice? Achan, Ahaz, Moses, Shimei
ANSWERS: 1) Old; 2) Sisera; 3) Very good; 4) Zebedee; 5) Aphek; 6) Ahaz
Sharpen your understanding of scripture with Wilson’s Casey’s latest book, “Test Your Bible Knowledge,” available in bookstores and online.
(c) 2020 King Features Syndicate, Inc.