1. Is the book of Mark in the Old or New Testament or neither?
2. From Genesis 32, who was “greatly afraid and distressed” about a reunion with a brother he had wronged? Joseph, Jacob, Esau, Peter
3. In Numbers 20, who died on a mountaintop after being garment stripped? Moses, Abraham, Noah, Aaron
4. What city was beat down and sowed with salt? Shechem, Caesarea, Gaza, Berea
5. Who lost all his horse-drawn chariots in a sea? Ornan, Balaam, Pharaoh, Benaiah
6. Where did Abraham meet angels? River, Tent door, Juniper tree, Prison
ANSWERS: 1) New; 2) Jacob; 3) Aaron; 4) Shechem; 5) Pharaoh; 6) Tent door