1. Is the book of Matthew in the Old or New Testament or neither?
2. During a famine, who set out with another man to find grass to feed his horses and mules? Abishag, Ahab, Abner, Agrippa
3. From Exodus 34, who was frightened of a man who came down a mountain with a shining face? Laban, Stephen, Aaron, Cornelius
4. At what city’s public bonfire were books worth thousands of dollars burned? Ephesus, Derbe, Perga, Lystra
5. From Acts 5, who fell dead after lying about a property deal? Nehemiah, Shimei, Levi, Ananias
6. Where did Lot meet angels? City gate, Field, Temple, Oak tree
ANSWERS: 1) New; 2) Ahab; 3) Aaron; 4) Ephesus; 5) Ananias; 6) City gate
(c) 2020 King Features Syndicate, Inc.