1. Is the book of Exodus in the Old or New Testament or neither?
2. From Esther 7, who met his death on gallows that he built for another man? Herod, Haman, Jehu, Ezekiel
3. In Matthew 14, who tried to walk on water but began to sink? Thomas, Paul, Peter, John
4. Which of these cities was destroyed by fire and brimstone? Jericho, Haran, Paphos, Sodom
5. What charioteer rode to Jezreel to find King Joram? Jehu, Omri, Naboth, Jethro
6. Where did Hagar meet an angel? Prison, River, Wilderness spring, Temple door
ANSWERS: 1) Old; 2) Haman; 3) Peter; 4) Sodom; 5) Jehu; 6) Wilderness spring