1. Is the book of Judah in the Old or New Testament or neither?
2. From Revelation 4, what stone resembles the rainbow circling God’s throne in Heaven? Emerald, Ruby, Pearl, Gold
3. Of these books, which comes before the others in the Bible (KJV)? Titus, Jude, Colossians, Galatians
4. From Genesis 34, who boasted to his two wives that he had killed a young man? Baanah, Herod, Lamech, Jehu
5. To whom did Luke address the books of Luke and Acts? Ishmael, Theophilus, John the Baptist, Stephen
6. Who was the father of Isaac? Aaron, Noah, Abraham, Peter
ANSWERS: 1) Neither; 2) Emerald; 3) Galatians; 4) Lamech; 5) Theophilus; 6) Abraham
Now available pre-order online: “2014 True Crime,” Wilson Casey’s Daily Box Calendar.
(c) 2013 King Features Syndicate, Inc.