1. Is the book of Cornelius in the Old or New Testament or neither?
2. Whose first chapter begins, “The elder unto the well-beloved Gaius, whom I love in the truth”? 3 John, Galatians, Hebrews, Jude
3. What were Gihon, Pison Tigris, and Euphrates as connected with the Garden of Eden? Cities, Kings, Rivers, Caves
4. In Revelation 2, what city was said by John to have “Satan’s seat”? Pergamos, Miletus, Patara, Sodom
5. From Acts 13, where were Paul and Barnabas deserted by Mark? Jericho, Perga, Athens, Damascus
6. In 1 Kings, who is given credit for writing 1,005 songs? Jacob, Solomon, Philip, David
ANSWERS: 1) Neither; 2) 3 John; 3) Rivers; 4) Pergamos; 5) Perga; 6) Solomon
Sharpen your understanding of scripture with Wilson’s Casey’s latest book, “Test Your Bible Knowledge,” available in bookstores and online.
(c) 2020 King Features Syndicate, Inc.