1. Is the book of Colossians in the Old or New Testament or neither?
2. Whose first chapter (KJV) begins, “Now it came to pass in the thirtieth year, in the fourth month …”? Ezra, Ezekiel, Micah, Malachi
3. From Exodus 10, what was blown out of Egypt by a strong west wind? Rivers, Locusts, Sinners, Nightness
4. In 1 Chronicles, who killed a 7 1/2-foot tall Egyptian giant? Beniah, Gideon, Jannes, Baruch
5. From Genesis 28, what city was the site of Jacob’s famous dream? Lachish, Perga, Haran, Bethel
6. In Colossians 4, what city was home to Philemon? Berea, Shechem, Beersheba, Colossae
ANSWERS: 1) New; 2) Ezekiel; 3) Locusts; 4) Beniah; 5) Bethel; 6) Colossae
(c) 2020 King Features Synd.