1. Is the book of Boaz in the Old or New Testament or neither?
2. From John 3:16, to whom did Jesus speak, “For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son …”? Mountain’s multitude, Simon Peter, Shepherds in field, Nicodemus
3. Whose first chapter (KJV) begins, “Paul, an apostle of Jesus Christ by the commandment of God”? 1 Timothy, Titus, James, 2 John
4. From 2 Samuel, who killed a giant having 12 fingers and 12 toes? Mephibosheth, Jambres, Abimelech, Jonathan
5. What false prophet preached a message of peace during the days of Jeremiah? Simon Magus, Noadiah, Bar-Jesus, Hananiah
ANSWERS: 1) Neither; 2) Nicodemus; 3) 1 Timothy; 4) Jonathan; 5) Hananiah
(c) 2020 King Features Syndicate, Inc.