1. Is the book of Ephesians in the Old or New Testament or neither?
2. In Matthew 4, Jesus says, “Man shall not live on bread alone,” but by what else? Joyful noise, Praise, God’s word, Kind deeds
3. What was the aristocratic party of the Jews at the time of Jesus? Pharisees, Reubenites, Israelites, Sadducees
4. In Acts 9, what fell from Saul’s eyes when he regained his sight? Ants, Scales, Blood, Salt
5. From 1 Kings 6, who built the first temple in Jerusalem? Samuel, Joshua, Solomon, Aaron
6. What’s a sepulcher? Coin, Robe, Tomb, Sermon
ANSWERS: 1) New; 2) God’s word; 3) Sadducees; 4) Scales; 5) Solomon; 6) Tomb
(c) 2020 King Features Synd.