1. Is the book of Tamar in the Old or New Testament or neither?
2. Why had Jonah been thrown overboard from a ship, later to be swallowed by the big fish? He asked to, For stealing, Being a stowaway, Brandishing his sword
3. From Genesis 29, which of Jacob’s wives was first to bear children? Leah, Rachel, Bilhah, Zilpah
4. In 2 Kings 16, who burned his son alive as a sacrifice? Joab, Ahaz, Isaac, Josiah
5. From Acts 22, what famous rabbi was Paul’s teacher? Hillel, Turkel, Zakkai, Gamaliel
ANSWERS: 1) Neither; 2) He asked to; 3) Leah; 4) Ahaz; 5) Gamaliel
(c) 2020 King Features Syndicate, Inc.