1. Is the book of Rehoboam in the Old or New Testament or neither?
2. How many times is the word “Bible” mentioned in the scripture of the Bible (KJV)? Zero, 3, 49, Over 1,000
3. From Genesis 4, what righteous man started the practice of herding sheep? Adam, Cain, Abel, Job
4. According to Jesus, what was Satan from the beginning? Deceiver, Evil, Thief, Murderer
5. In biblical times, which was a large unit of money or weight? Levy, Talent, Shekel, Sepulcher
6. Of these, which wasn’t a son of Noah? Shem, Ham, Levi, Japheth
ANSWERS: 1) Neither; 2) Zero; 3) Abel; 4) Murderer; 5) Talent; 6) Levi
“Test Your Bible Knowledge,” a book with 1,206 multiple-choice questions by columnist Wilson Casey, is available in stores and online.
(c) 2020 King Features Synd.