1. In which book’s 5:18 (KJV) does it state, “In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God”? 1 Thessalonians, 1 Timothy, 1 Peter, 1 John
2. What items of food and drink did Jesus give thanks for at the Last Supper? Figs/ water, Bread/wine, Fishes/ nectar, Honey/milk
3. Which book ( KJV) mentions the word “thanksgiving” the most times at eight? Genesis, Nehemiah, Psalms, Isaiah
4. From Leviticus 22, a sacrifice of thanksgiving is most meaningful when it is … ? Sincere, Often, Voluntary, Extravagant
5. Where was Jonah when he prayed with the voice of thanksgiving? Fish’s belly, Aboard ship, In the wilderness, Mountaintop
6. Whose thanksgiving is expressed in Philippians 4:10-20? Paul, John the Baptist, James, David
ANSWERS: 1) 1 Thessalonians; 2) Bread/wine; 3) Psalms; 4) Voluntary; 5) Fish’s belly; 6) Paul
“2014 Bible Trivia Challenge,” Wilson Casey’s Daily Box Calendar, is now available online and in bookstores.
(c) 2013 King Features Syndicate, Inc.