1. Is the book of Obadiah in the Old or New Testament or neither?
2. From Matthew 9, after Jesus healed a paralyzed man, what did the man pick up and carry home? Brother, Bed, Mother, Cart
3. What is the largest number phrase specifically mentioned (described) in the Bible? Scores upon scores, One hundred thousand, Thousand thousand, Thousands of millions
4. Which book begins, “And the Lord spake unto Moses in the wilderness of Sinai”? Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers, Deuteronomy
5. From Psalms 5: 9, on referring to enemies, their throat is an open …? Wound, Door, Sepulchre, Cave
ANSWERS: 1) Old; 2) Bed; 3) Thousands of millions (Genesis 24:60); 4) Numbers; 5) Sepulchre
(c) 2020 King Features Syndicate, Inc.