1. Is the book of Herod in the Old or New Testament or neither?
2. Which “Caesar” ordered all the world to be taxed, causing Mary to travel to Bethlehem while expecting the baby Jesus? Julius, Tiberius, Claudius, Augustus
3. Where in the Bible (KJV) does it inform of the Christ Child being born in a December? Does not, John 1:14, Romans 6:23, Galatians 4:4
4. With seemingly two different New Testament answers, who was the father of Joseph? Jacob/Heli, Gideon/Ishmael, Solomon/ Nahum, Samuel/Pilate
5. Where did the angel Gabriel appear to Mary saying, “Blessed art thou among women”? Nazareth, Tyre, Ninevah, Gazi
ANSWERS: 1) Neither; 2) Augustus; 3) Does not; 4) Jacob/Heli; 5) Nazareth