1. Is the book of Joshua in the Old or New Testament or neither?
2. According to James, the effective prayers of “what” type man availest much? Patient, Holy, Righteous, Elderly
3. What did Moses command should be done to a woman caught in adultery? Forgiven, Stoned, Beheaded, Loved
4. According to Colossians, what do we have through Jesus’ blood? Love, Eternity, Hope, Redemption
5. Which has the fewest words of any book in the Bible (KJV)? Titus, Jude, III John, Amos
6. In Isaiah 53, we hid our “what” from Jesus? Faces, Sins, Grief, Hands
ANSWERS: 1) Old; 2) Righteous; 3) Stoned; 4) Redemption; 5) III John; 6) Faces
Comments? More Trivia? Visit www.TriviaGuy.com
(c) 2013 King Features Synd.