1. Is the book of 2 Timothy in the Old or New Testament or neither?
2. From Ruth 1, who called herself Marah, a name meaning “bitter”? Priscilla, Miriam, Naomi, Deborah
3. What did Malachi say the people of Judah were stealing from God? Servants, Unrighteous miracles, Holy Grail, Owed tithes
4. Which was a city of Ephraim and home of the Ark of the Covenant? Ai, Sardis, Gaza, Shiloh
5. What Old Testament word means “anointed”? Bishop, Messiah, Jehovah, Salvation
6. Ahasuerus was also known as …? Noadiah, Agrippa, Joash, Xerxes
ANSWERS: 1) New; 2) Naomi; 3) Owed tithes; 4) Shiloh; 5) Messiah; 6) Xerxes
(c) 2021 King Features Syndicate, Inc.