1. Is the book of Song of Solomon in the Old or New Testament or neither?
2. From Revelation 21, what perfectly square city is described as having walls made of jasper? New Damascus, Jericho, New Jerusalem, Philadelphia
3. In Matthew 5, to what two things did Jesus compare Christians, salt and …? Water, Bread, Light, Mountains
4. Saint Luke said Jesus was about how old when he began to teach? 18, 22, 30, 45
5. Who became leader of the children of Israel after Moses’ death? Isaac, Joshua, Aaron, Abraham
6. What was the trade of Paul? Shepherd, Carpenter, Tentmaker, Tax collector
ANSWERS: 1) Old; 2) New Jerusalem; 3) Light; 4) 30; 5) Joshua; 6) Tentmaker
(c) 2021 King Features Syndicate, Inc.