1. Is the book of Darius in the Old or New Testament or neither?
2. From Philippians 4, what does the apostle Paul instruct us to do rather than worry? Cry, Pray, Love, Talk
3. Who, perhaps, did Jesus give a standing ovation to in Acts 7:55-59? Herod, James, John the Baptist, Stephen
4. How long did the journey of Ezra take from Babylon to Jerusalem? 3 days, 2 weeks, 4 months, 4 years
5. Who’s the runaway slave in the book of Philemon? Lemuel, Marcus, Doulos, Onesimus
6. All of Job’s children were killed in a …? Flood, Fire, Wind, Stampede
ANSWERS: 1) Neither; 2) Pray; 3) Stephen; 4) 4 months; 5) Onesimus; 6) Wind
Hardcore trivia fan? Visit Wilson Casey’s subscriber site at www.patreon.com/triviaguy.
(c) 2021 King Features