1. Is the book of Jude in the Old or New Testament or neither?
2. In Acts 9, to what city was Saul traveling when suddenly there shined around about him a light from heaven? Jerusalem, Damascus, Anab, Ekron
3. How many days did it take Nehemiah to get the wall around Jerusalem completed? 6, 52, 100, 1,000
4. From Acts 17, at what church was Paul accused of turning the world upside down? Antioch, Smyrna, Thessalonica, Galatia
5. In Genesis 3:15, the snake is supposed to strike at (bruise) what part of man? Throat, Hand, Heel, Eyes
6. From Revelation 12, what angel fights against Satan? Gabriel, Angel of the Lord, Cherubim, Michael
ANSWERS: 1) New; 2) Damascus; 3) 52; 4) Thessalonica; 5) Heel; 6) Michael
(c) 2021 King Features