1. Is the book of Gethsemane in the Old or New Testament or neither?
2. What signal or mark did Judas use to betray Jesus to the religious leaders of the day? Marked Jesus with ash, Pointed to Him, Gave Jesus a kiss, Washed Jesus’ feet
3. In John 11:45-53, who was the high priest who called for Jesus’ death? Elioneus, Joazar, Simon Cantheras, Caiaphas
4. When Mary Magdalene and “the other Mary” came upon the risen Jesus, who did He ask them to inform? Priests, Disciples, No one, Villagers
5. From John 20, which disciple doubted Jesus had risen unless he could see the wounds? Peter, Andrew, Thomas, Thaddeus
6. How long did Jesus remain after His resurrection before He ascended into heaven? Instantaneously, 1 hour, 7 days, 40 days
ANSWERS: 1) Neither; 2) Gave Jesus a kiss; 3) Caiaphas; 4) Disciples; 5) Thomas (called Didymus); 6) 40 days (Acts 1:3)
(c) 2021 King Features Synd.