1. Is the book of Psalms in the Old or New Testament or neither?
2. What type of musical accompaniment is given as instructions for recitation of Psalms 4? Flutes, Stringed instruments, Shofars, Mandrakes
3. From Matthew 6, what did Jesus say not to use when we pray? Loud curses, Impure thoughts, Vain repetitions, Wandering shifts
4. 1 Chronicles starts with how many chapters of genealogy? 3, 5, 7, 9
5. From Esther 1, King Ahasuerus lived in what city? Ur, Shushan, Antioch, Tarsus
6. Who was the first son of Moses and Zipporah? Haggai, Gershom, Mark, Zebudah
ANSWERS: 1) Old; 2) Stringed instruments; 3) Vain repetitions; 4) 9; 5) Shushan; 6) Gershom
Comments? More Trivia? Gift ideas? Visit www.TriviaGuy. com
(c) 2021 King Features Synd.