1. Is the book of Nehemiah in the Old or New Testament or neither?
2. From 1 Kings 11, what was the number of wives and princesses, along with 300 concubines of King Solomon? 3, 50, 100, 700
3. When he had a vision, who said “Not so, Lord; for I have never eaten any thing that is common or unclean”? Adam, Reuben, Samson, Peter
4. From Acts 7, who was the first person martyred for his belief in Jesus Christ? Apollos, John the Baptist, Jehu, Stephen
5. When he met King Abimelech, Abraham pretended that Sarah was his …?
Mother, Neighbor, Sister, Daughter
6. Besides Jonah, what other prophet ministered in Nineveh? Nathan, Paul, Nahum, Philip
ANSWERS: 1) Old; 2) 700; 3) Peter; 4) Stephen; 5) Sister; 6) Nahum
(c) 2021 King Features