1. Is the Song of Solomon in the Old or New Testament or neither?
2. In Numbers 16, who ran into the congregation carrying incense to stop a plague? Moses, Aaron, Izhar, Anak
3. To whom did Paul address, “Mine own son after the common faith”? Timothy, Philemon, Titus, James
4. In 1 Kings 5, what type of trees out of Lebanon provided the wood for Solomon’s temple? Cedar, Fig, Olive, Barley
5. From 1 Samuel 9, who was Saul’s father? Jonathan, Michal, Goliath, Kish
ANSWERS: 1) Old; 2) Aaron; 3) Titus; 4) Cedar; 5) Kish; 6) Burning bush
Comments? More Trivia? Visit www.TriviaGuy. com
(c) 2014 King Features Synd.