1. Is the book of Lydia in the Old or New Testament or neither?
2. From 1 Corinthians 11, Paul said women should have a symbol of authority because of ___? Life, Trust, Love, Angels
3. In Acts 10, who said, “Not so, Lord, for I have never eaten anything that is common or unclean”? Herod, Peter, Thomas, John the Baptist
4. From Hebrews 7, who was the only king said to have neither mother nor father? Solomon, David, Melchizedek, Sargon
5. Whose four daughters were considered prophetesses? Gad, Philip, Jonah, Noah
6. Which biblical name means, “God has helped”? Solomon, Paul, Lazarus, Amos
ANSWERS: 1) Neither; 2) Angels; 3) Peter ; 4) Melchizedek; 5) Philip; 6) Lazarus
(c) 2021 King Features