1. Is the book of Lot in the Old or New Testament or neither?
2. How many beasts rising out of the sea did Daniel have a dream about? 4, 7, 13, 20
3. From Judges 3, who was the left-handed Benjamite that killed Eglon? Geshem, Agag, Ehud, Joram
4. In 2 Kings 4, who purified a pot of deadly stew with flour? Josiah, Elisha, Jehu, Hilkiah
5. From Judges 1:6, what king had his thumbs and toes cut off? David, Adoni- Bezek, Josiah, Herod
6. Whose biblical name means “messenger”? Aaron, Moses, Samuel, Malachi
ANSWERS: 1) Neither; 2) 4; 3) Ehud; 4) Elisha; 5) Adoni-Bezek; 6) Malachi
Sharpen your understanding of scripture with Wilson’s Casey’s latest book, “Test Your Bible Knowledge,” available in bookstores and online.
(c) 2021 King Features