1. Is the book of Balaam in the Old or New Testament or neither?
2. How did the paralyzed man’s friends present him through the crowds to get to Jesus? Donkey-pulled cart, Lowered through roof, Pulled up stairs, Trumpets blaring
3. From Genesis 8, what was the first thing Noah did after leaving the ark? Burned it, Built an altar, Performed a marriage, Hiked to mountains
4. What group did John the Baptist exhort to be content with their pay? Priests, Zealots, Judges, Soldiers
5. Which king of Israel had a reputation as a wild chariot driver? Jehoahaz, Jehoash, Jehu, Jehoram
6. Whose biblical name means “eagle”? Nehemiah, Timothy, Aquila, Miriam
ANSWERS: 1) Neither; 2) Lowered through roof; 3) Built an altar; 4) Soldiers; 5) Jehu; 6) Aquila
(c) 2021 King Features