1. Is the book of Lazarus in the Old Testament, New Testament or neither?
2. What happened to Jeroboam’s hand on confronting the man of God at the altar? Fell off, Turned to salt, Became a viper, Dried up
3. The children making fun of Elisha’s bald head were torn apart by? 2 bears, 3 lions, 7 serpents, Locust swarm
4. From Acts 13, who was called “A man after mine own heart”? Gideon, David, Matthew, James
5. In John 19, who said, “What I have written, I have written”? Daniel, John the Baptist, Pilate, Jesus
6. From Genesis 1:20, on what day did God create the birds? 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 5th
ANSWERS: 1) Neither; 2) Dried up; 3) 2 bears; 4) David; 5) Pilate; 6) 5th
(c) 2021 King Features