1. Is the book of Sadducee in the Old Testament, New Testament or neither?
2. In Matthew 12:9-14, what does Jesus tell the Pharisees it is lawful to do on the Sabbath? Tend to sick, Pray out loud, Feast together, Do good (well)
3. What did Saul use a couple of times in attempts to kill David? Poison, Spear, Mallet, Sling
4. From Judges 8, which city refused to give food to Gideon’s army? Succoth, Thessalonica, Tarsus, Gaza
5. Why did David meet Goliath without armor? Faith in God, Not used to wearing, Too poor to buy, Size not handy
6. Who was the mother of Gad and Asher? Jezebel, Anna, Rachel, Zilpah
ANSWERS: 1) Neither; 2) Do good (well); 3) Spear; 4) Succoth; 5) Not used to; 6) Zilpah
(c) 2021 King Features