1. Is the book of Micah in the Old Testament, New Testament or neither?
2. After his servants covered him with clothes, what did King David’s servants bring to keep him warm? Hot bricks, Young virgin, Canopy skins, Wool from finest sheep
3. Whose last words were, “Turn thine hand, and carry me out of the host; for I am wounded”? Paul, John the Baptist, Ahab, Job
4. From Proverbs 31, which king was taught sayings by his mother? Lemuel, Neco, Ben-Hadad, Jehu
5. In Genesis 27, who said, “Come near now, and kiss me, my son”? Adam, Isaac, Seth, Moses
6. Who was the father of Gideon? Job, Jeremiah, Josiah, Joash
ANSWERS: 1) Old; 2) Young virgin; 3) Ahab; 4) Lemuel; 5) Isaac; 6) Joash
(c) 2021 King Features